Thursday, August 7, 2008

Is Nasal Hot?

I am filming two commercials tomorrow in Illinois. The first commercial is for the Internet, so it is a filmed commercial like a television ad, and the client is Campus Coupons, this is obviously a national campaign. It is a pretty lengthy script. The second commercial is a radio ad for Smith Barney/Citi Group and will run in the Chicago market.

Here is my dilemma. I am totally sick still. Last week I was diagnosed with a double ear infection, sinus infection and upper respiratory infection. I blame the pollen that floats around this time of year. I ALWAYS without fail get sick. So the doc put me on meds, and they did not do a darn thing. Just got a new scrip called in this morning, but there is no way it will work in time for tomorrow, so my question is.... Is nasal hot? Sure hope so! Hahahahahahaha!!!

1 comment:

Laura Lawrence said...

Nasal is not hot. I just called the producer to reschedule the filming. I am sick as a dog. Ugh. Tired of this.