Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tougher than I imagined

I started packing things into storage bins tonight... clothing, shoes, purses, accessories, etc. that would not be going with me. All of that stuff will be going into storage in my parent's basement. For those of you that don't know, I leased my condo out for a year and have been living at my parent's place for the summer. Hence my belongings being in their guest room. It is incredibly difficult to decide what should go and what should stay. I am having to pack for four seasons. Not only do I have to pack for the seasons, but I have to pack for the occasions. I need to pack outdoor clothing for the freezing temperatures in Hungary. I have to pack work clothes for all seasons, casual clothes for all seasons, workout clothes, pajamas, etc. It is nearly impossible. Three suitcases to fit everything including boots, shoes, books and textbooks. I really do not know how to pull this off.

Then it will be time to do Reagan's bags. Ugh.

1 comment:

CS said...

no kidding... I'm having a really tough time trying to get everything sorted out and packed. This is a crazy feat to try and accomplish!! Good luck!

Carla