Monday, August 4, 2008

A Network to Lean On

Thanks to my new trusty resource, FaceBook, I have managed to get in contact with roughly a dozen of the teachers who will be placed in Hungary along with me. Very cool that we are able to chat, compare notes and become friends before our orientation on the 23rd. Very nice group of young adults. So far there is only one teacher who is my age, otherwise the rest of them are about 23-24 years old. Very welcoming and excited, just like us!

In other news, I made my appointment today with my hairdresser. As of next week Tuesday I will be a ravishing brunette once again. This is actually quite a big deal. I'm scared. There cannot be a massive screw up like last time. I do not want to look like a serial killer with jet black hair again.

I am swamped, swamped, swamped wrapping up final details, working on school work and squeezing in last minute modeling jobs. I have two commercials to film, and seven photo shoots in the next two weeks. Plus add in the last minute dinners, drinks and parties and every second is full. Yikes! Good to be busy.

No comments: