Monday, August 11, 2008

Nasty grams

I received a very nasty email this morning from a gentleman in Hungary. He does not know me, and I certainly do not know him. He felt the need to take several minutes of both of our time by writing me one of the nastiest emails I have ever received. It was insulting on the highest level. He was raging about stupid Americans coming into their country to try to show off and take their money from them. He wrote this email in response to an ad I posted on Craig's List listing my tutoring services. I was encouraged to do this by my program director, as the need for private tutors is quite high.

Clearly this gentleman did not need a tutor. He was able to insult me quite fluently in English. I truly hope this is not the type of reception that I can look forward to when I come into his country. I guess there are just bad apples in every country. I certainly know my fair share here in America!!!

No comments: